Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

Live well, love much & laugh often.....


Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side, always.

Think of this quote :- One day you will ask me which is more important, you or my life? And I will say my life, and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

To my dear beloved one,
Your love is a gift that I treasure more with every passing day, As time goes by I find myself discovering more and more reasons to love you. This Valentine's Day, i know its not islamic for those who know the story of a priest namely St Valentine, but I'm thinking about how wonderful it is to have the spirit of love, Valentine Day is just one of those, time to be remembered in one's life. Thank u for everything. I k

To all the rest out there...may every day be Valentines Day for ya all....

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan